At this seminar you will learn:
- When and how is a contract formed.
- The important terms of a contract. (Clue – it’s not price)
- When should a contract be reviewed by a lawyer.
- When and how to terminate a contract.
- Clauses to watch out for and consider negotiating.
11:00 - 11:30 am Registration
11:30 - 12:30 pm Seminar
12:30 - 1 pm Buffet Lunch
Email/Fax Registration Form
If you are a member registering staff not in our database, please contact us to get the member rate before registering.
Clark Wilson LLP.
Lucya offers experienced legal counsel on various aspects of litigation and dispute resolution. Litigation proceedings are often stressful and costly endeavors. Whether employing her expertise as a litigator in a courtroom or through negotiations, Lucya focuses on yielding the most advantageous outcomes for her clients. Lucya provides advice to strata corporations and property managers on a myriad of complex time-sensitive issues, including matters relating to contract disputes, human rights complaints, privacy disputes and civil resolution tribunal disputes.