This course will take place over three days, Tuesday-Thursday, Nov 24-26, from 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
Participants must be on camera and mic throughout the course. Participants will be invited to connect to the Zoom room the day prior to the class to test their equipment and connection.
Participants must attend all three parts to receive credit.
This class will cover:
- The Residential Tenancy Act
- The Residential Tenancy Regulation
- Residential Tenancy Branch Policy Guidelines
- The Human Rights Code
- The Personal Information Protection Act
- The Guide Dog and Service Dog Act (2015)
- The Strata Property Act
Comments from recent course deliveries...
“Eye opening!”, “Al is always informative and knowledgeable”,
“Very fast moving”,“Very well presented”.
You must Sign In order to register on-line.