This course will take place Wednesday through Friday March 10-12, from 9:-11 a.m. every day.
Participants must be on camera and mic throughout the course. Participants will be invited to connect to the Zoom room before the class starts.
- learn or expand their knowledge in how to prepare for a dispute resolution hearing
- learn techniques for successful presentation
- participate in a mock dispute resolution hearing
- understand how to enforce an Order of Possession
- understand the options of how to enforce a Monetary Order
Please note, if you are a member registering staff not recorded in the PAMA system, please contact PAMA to register them and ensure they receive the member rate.