Building Life Cycle - Part 11 - HVAC Maintenance
Property Management responsibilities include the maintenance of their buildings Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment. These systems have expensive assets and implementing Planned Preventative Maintenance ensures maximum equipment life expectancy, decreases repairs and building operating costs while improving energy efficiency.
Join us for an insightful overview of industry best-practice on Building HVAC Maintenance. Topics include:
- Types of Buildings and their equipment
- Basic HVAC equipment overview
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Industry best-practice and ASHRAE equipment guidelines
- Filtration – what to use
- Building Air Quality – COVID recommendations
- HVAC Equipment new technologies and manufacturing trends
Doug Brien – Maintenance Agreement Account Executive, Ainsworth Inc.
Ron Fairbairn – Senior Technical Advisor and Estimator, 30 years experienced HVAC Technician, Ainsworth Inc.
Stefano Aondio – Maintenance Agreement Account Executive, Ainsworth Inc.
Ainsworth Inc. www.ainsworth.com is a leading integrated, multi-trade company providing high quality
HVAC, mechanical, and technical and maintenance services for residential building, commercial,
government, institutional and industrial clients across Canada.