This course will take place Tuesday through Thursday June 21-23 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m., There will be group work involved in this course.
Participants must be on camera and mic throughout the course. Participants will be invited to connect to the Zoom room before the class starts.
- learn or expand their knowledge in how to prepare for a dispute resolution hearing
- learn techniques for successful presentation
- participate in a mock dispute resolution hearing
- understand how to enforce an Order of Possession
- understand the options of how to enforce a Monetary Order
Please note, if you are a member registering staff not recorded in the PAMA system, please contact PAMA to register them and ensure they receive the member rate.
You must be signed in to the website to register online.
Cost: PAMA Members: $125 +GST
Non-members: $156 +GST